Who can enter
- The entrant must be an Indian citizen or an entity that is working on an Indian environmental issue or theme related to ameliorating India’s natural environment.
- The entrant must also be the final authorised contact person for all communication.
- Individuals, Corporate, Government Entities, Media – Newspaper, Magazine, Radio, Community Radio, Online and Television, Filmmakers, Advertising Agencies, Developmental Organisations (multilateral, bilateral and international organisations etc.)., Civil Society Organisations, Educational Institutions (school, college, university) can enter.
What to enter
- Only online entries will be accepted. You can also access the form here:
- One entrant can submit multiple entries employing different media and exploring different Award themes.
- A sustained communication programme on radio, television or print, online, an extensive on-ground campaign or project, a public service announcement (PSA), a jingle with an environmental message, an advertisement, a feature film or a documentary film, an integrated campaign employing multiple media relevant to the award themes.
- Entries only from 2015-2023 will be considered.
- Work produced specifically for the Awards will not be accepted as an entry.
- Entrant applications must be accompanied by sufficient supporting documents/ proof/ evidence of work done. Incomplete applications will not be placed before the Awards Committee.
- Entries, which do not match the required criteria, will not be considered.
Entrant can only submit an initiative that is supported with content owned by the entrant and which they are authorised to use and submit, along with the entry.
- Climate Change Communication Centre (C4)
- Biodiversity Communication Centre (BCC)
- Terms and Conditions
- Green Films Centre (GFC)
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Communication Centre (WASHCC)